At Green Oak Academy, our principles are of high expectations for ourselves as well as all of our students.
- For each student to enjoy learning and achieve high standards.
- For each student to feel included, happy, secure, confident and valued.
- For each student’s individual potential to be realised.
- For each student’s individual needs to be supported.
- For each student to value and co-operate respectfully with other students and adults.
- To teach to a high standard a broad range of subjects.
- To inculcate in our students noble Islamic morals and behaviour.
To support and develop our team of school staff, our aim is to ensure that;
- All maintain a good work/life balance, thereby increasing passionate and effective teaching.
- To work together and communicate effectively with Parents for the benefit of students.
- To play an active part in the local community.
- To work together as an effective team.
- Above all, a dedication to sincere effort and a genuine zeal for the betterment of students in our care.